Sunday, December 15, 2019

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Hello!
Welcome to my very neglected blog! 
So happy to be a part of the GIU Blog Hop! If at any time you get lost along the way, the fabulous GIU girl's hop list will be listed below. Be sure to visit every blog and leave a comment for a chance at winning one of two awesome prizes.
Since you found me, you must have come from
Thank you!


I am sending out 2 Christmas Cards this year, a serious grown up one and a fun, whimsical one.


First up is my serious card. The kit is Winter Blessings by Gracielle Designs
The images in this kit are so beautiful and versatile. Perfect for Christmas or just a winter themed card or project.

Second is my whimsical card. The kit is Joy & Blessings by Angie Blom
This Santa is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face.

Unity Stamp Co. offers the highest quality red rubber stamps. The customer service is amazing! I love this little company from Minnesota.


Next up is Trude Julie Berg https://parentesfantom1.blogspot.com/

Be sure to hop over there and leave a little love.

If you get lost along the way, the blog hop order is:



YOU ARE HERE:  5. Sharon Duff https://dannyandpeteysmom.blogspot.com/


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year!

18 comments:

  1. Two great cards. I have always like the Winter Blessing set and one of these days I will get it. the gnome is just adorable.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped directly on the background paper on the first card. Just lovely! And that gnome.....! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! I love the one with winter blessings, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love both of your cards. Love your grown up card- beautiful look on the text DP, and so love that Santa gnome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are simply lovely, I particularly like the grown up versjon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are great - love the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a gorgeous first card. Love that stamp set and your design. And your second card is so fun and cheerful. Love that Santa. Great design. Just wonderful cards. Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card, I just got this stamp too. Thank you for sharing your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your "serious" card! I like how you stamped it on dictionary paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! I think the serious card is my favorite of the 2, but the jolly old elf is stinking cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg! Such a cute little gnome and then gorgeous pines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are very fun and cool. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually do a serious one & whimsical one, too. I love both of yours, but that serious one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of them! I always do a variety and I think I get too scattered! I like your idea of doing just 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and cute cards. My fave is the first one with the nature theme.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sher :) I love both your "serious grown up one" and the "fun, whimsical one"!!! Great compositions and color palettes! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are both great. I am really drawn to the first card as I love the vintage vibe it gives.

    ReplyDelete