Sunday, March 26, 2017

A date with Sammy the Sloth

In case you didn't know already, I'm in LOVE with Unity Stamps. A little while ago a new kit was introduced, Sloth Endearments. I had to have it, but at the time, I didn't have any extra $ to spend on stamps. So, I waited and waited and waited. Finally it went on sale again and I bought it! (Insert excited girly squeal!) My new stamps came on Thursday and of course how life goes I had to be an adult and do grown up things before I could play. Well Sammy and I finally had our date day! (I don't know if his name is Sammy, I just named him Sammy.)
I heat embossed and colored in him with Marvy Water Color Crayons. I had to hurry to take the pictures before the rain came, I apologize for them being dark. I also played with my spray inks. Something I really don't do.
Along with Sammy, I heat embossed Angie's tree, then used a Unity One Minute Quick Tip on coloring, I did the Marker Smoosh technique. Super easy and I love the result. Of course in my hurry to take photos, I took a picture of the same card twice... DUH! (My roots are blonde.) So, I'm only posting one....
I've entered my creations in a couple of the challenges over at the Outlawz too.





Well, I have a few more adult grown up things I have to do before The Walking Dead comes on. Sometimes I wish I could just make a blanket fort in the living room and stay in it for a while with my coloring books and crayons... sigh.

Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't become a follower, please do! I'd love more than anything to build up my blog following.

Lots of hugs!
Sher
aka
Danny and Petey's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment