Friday, March 31, 2017

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

Hello!
I am such a horrible blog keeper! I admit it, no excuses. I just don't think about it. Really though I am trying to be a little more diligent about maintaining my blog.
This week I am hosting the new Easter Challenge at Crafting By Designs. I feel so lucky to be on a Design Team with such a wonderful group of ladies. Each one has their own style and each one amazes me every single week. We have weekly challenges as well as a month long Anything Goes Challenge. Please take a peek and check us out, join us in a challenge or two or three and pass us along to your friends too!
Sami Stamps is our very generous sponsor for this week's challenge. I just love their images! So very adorable! Hop over there and show them a little love! The image I chose to use is Sweet Carrot Bunny and he is one of the new releases. Oh My Gosh! I instantly fell in love with him.
Clean and Simple seems to be my style. And you can't get any more CAS than this. I used a little bit of blue chalk for shading and colored the rest with my Prisma Color Pencils. I fussy cut and adhered with a few foam pop dots. The sentiment came from the bargain bin at Michael's and the paper... well I wish I could remember where that came from. Just trying to use up a few of those scraps that accumulate.

Please become a follower of my blog. I do have a couple of exciting things coming up. I am a Guest Designer in April for one of the Outlawz Challenges and I am going to be a Growing In Unity Girl the first week of May. My nerves are hanging out for that one, I'm trying to build my confidence.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Comments are always welcome.
Hugs,

Danny and Petey's Mom
aka
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon thanks for the kind words but you are so right a great group of ladies . well done on your new DT posts you will be amazing I love this pretty card its so dam cute Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete