Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Flower Power

Hi! Just a quick posting today. I made a tag for our new Flowers or Girls Challenge at Crafting By Designs and I'm also entering it in the Spring Tag Challenge that is currently running over at the Unity Stamp Co.'s fb page.
Petal Whimsy (Where Flowers Bloom) is the stamp I used for my little larger than tag size tag. When making it, I thought it would be nice as a wall hanging.
I heat embossed the image and colored in with water color crayons. The flower embellishments were stamped on Vellum, heat set, then fussy cut. I colored those in on the reverse side with chalk board markers. The doily I sprayed with pink alcohol ink. 

Well I must go for now. Play Off Hockey has finally come to town! First game of the first round of the Stanley Cup Play-Offs with my beloved Pittsburgh Penguins starts in 10 minutes! 
"It's a Great Day for Hockey!" - Badger Bob Johnson
LET'S GO PENS!!!!!

Oh and I just thought I'd share my newest picture of my boys. They were napping together after school yesterday. I just love them both so much!
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Danny and Petey's Mom
aka
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag Sharon and I always love pictures of your lovely boys love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete