Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Winner! Winner!!!!

Hello!
And the moment you all have been waiting for! The two lucky winners of my GIU Week are:

Drum Roll please......



1.  Julia Vazquez
and
2.  Jeannette (Forest Ranger)

Congratulations ladies! Please email me your address at:  shareeduff@aol.com
and in the Subject line, enter GIU Winner

I would just like to thank each and everyone of you who visited my blog and left such kind words and comments. I was so nervous showing my Unity Projects during the week, but all of you made me feel at ease! Thank you!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Danny & Petey's Mom
aka
Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sharon and Unity Stamps!!!
    Higs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, please email your address to me. Shareeduff@aol.com

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I just saw this (since I've been traveling and not online for a few days). How exciting!!! Emailing you now.

    ReplyDelete