Sunday, April 8, 2018

It's All About Birthdays

Hello!
I can't believe how long it has been since I have made a blog post. With other forms of social media, I just don't think too much about it.
A friend of mine, Marilynn, knew I was making birthday cards and suggested I enter one of them in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge. It is their birthday and they are giving away not just one, BUT 9 prizes!!! A $50 GC to their store. How awesome is that?

It's no secret, I am addicted to Unity Stamps. I love the quality of the stamps, deep, etched, red rubber. I use Unity for most of my creations.



If you happened to stop by, please let me know you were here. 
Hopefully I will be able to manage my time a little better so I can keep up with everything.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

Sher

2 comments:

  1. Great designs, Sher! That first one made me laugh, as I'm getting to be an old bag, too! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs Sharon these are all fab love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete